Felicity Jewellers and Accessories Website Terms
- Thank you for visiting www.felicityjewellers.co.uk (the Site) and reading our Terms. Please read these Terms carefully before viewing or using the Site. By using the Site you agree to be bound by the terms as set out below.
- The Site is the exclusive property of Felicity Jewellers and Accessories. All material on the Site including, but not limited to, the text, graphics and logos is protected under intellectual property law and remains the property of Felicity Jewellers and Accessories.
- Any links to third-party websites are provided for information only and do not imply an approval or endorsement of the site. Felicity Jewellers and Accessories shall not be held responsible for the contents of any linked site; and shall be under no liability arising from your use of these sites.
- All content on the Site was, to the best of Felicity Jewellers and Accessories' knowledge, timely and accurate when issued. The continued accuracy of any such material should not be relied upon beyond the date of issuance. Felicity Jewellers and Accessories have no responsibility to update any information contained in the Site.
- Actual jewellery and accessories in the images on this website may not be in stock in the Felicity shop. Please call into the shop to check availability and to see the range of jewellery and accessories provided by Felicity.
- The Site is provided 'as is' and without warranty of any kind to the extent allowed by the applicable law. Felicity Jewellers and Accessories do not warrant that the Site is free of errors and/or omissions, worms, viruses, Trojan horses and the like. You are solely responsible for your use of the Site and any materials contained therein.
- Felicity Jewellers and Accessories reserves the right to change these Terms at any time and without notice. You will be automatically bound by these modifications when you use the Site, and should periodically read the Terms.
© 2013 Felicity of Bridgend site: